Monday, July 21, 2014

A beautiful place to live

Hi everyone! this here little blog is my way of extending to you the beauty of the town in which I live and it's surrounds. To showcase it's characters, businesses and events and the exquisite landscapes within.
I'm the director of "Mon Alisa Design", a business that encapsulates all facets of my work. I share a shop space on Louee Street Rylstone with my darling Hubby, who owns "Rylstone Home Brew" (it's hilarious really, one side is beer and the other decorative pretties!)

So please join me as I share with you the things I love about my town Rylstone, and the lovely places that surround .....Kandos, Lue, Glen Alice, Glen Davis, Clandulla, Ilford, Olinda and Bogee. Gods country :)




View from my back window, one misty morn

Alisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment